Michelle Barry Franco is a speaking and thought leadership coach and founder of The Made for This Collective. In this episode, Michelle shares her top tips for creating effective storytelling for leaders, ensuring your communication is audience-specific, contextualized, and authentic.
We also discuss:
- How she found the gumption to set boundaries while working at a start-up at an early age
- The moment she knew her truth and took a big career pivot
- Why telling stories is one of the most powerful means leaders can use to connect, influence, teach, inspire and build trust.
- The 3 most important questions to ask yourself when building your story
- The most efficient tools to use to create your story and the magic mix of content that creates a compelling speech
- Why getting started can alleviate public speaking anxiety
- Her thoughts on removing speech fillers
Michelle Barry Franco is a speaking and thought leadership coach and founder of The Made for This Collective. She’s the host of the podcast Speak Up. Show Up and author of Beyond Applause: Make a Meaningful Difference through Transformational Speaking.
You can learn more at michellebarryfranco.com. Follow her on Instagram and LinkedIn
Telling a captivating story is how you build credibility for yourself and your ideas. Effective storytelling helps you lead an organization, inspire an audience, and influence a recruiter, colleague, or client.
Mentioned on the show:
Grab a Strengths & Strategy Session HERE.
Follow @jillGriffinOffical on Instagram for daily inspiration.
Visit JillGriffinCoaching.com for more details on my private and group coaching programs.