This week I was interviewed by author and career coach Tammy Gooler Loeb. We discussed:
- How the early roles set us up for success
- Taking risks and stretching the limits of what’s possible
- Rethinking failure
- The inherent flaws of resumes
- What I learned from selling a company and the post-acquisition process
- Why leadership requires both empathy and compassion to be successful
- How my career experiences lead me to the career I created today
Mentioned on the show:
Grab a Strengths & Strategy Session HERE.
Follow @jillGriffinOffical on Instagram for daily inspiration.
Visit JillGriffinCoaching.com for more details on my private and group coaching programs.
This Episode’s Guest:
Tammy Gooler Loeb is the author of Work from the Inside Out: Break Through Nine Common Obstacles and Design a Career That Fulfills You.
She’s offering a free companion workbook to her book HERE
Learn more on her website